Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TCP Tuesday 205 Sketch Challenge

Welcome to TCP Tuesday 205! Leigh has designed a really fun (and somewhat challenging) sketch for us, and while she's away on a little Spring Break in FL, Alma is stepping in as this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge Hostess, so be sure to stop by her place for complete challenge details.

Leigh's sketch calls for a side border, so I opted for my favorite TCP CutUps border die, Cloud Border. If you don't own this one yet, you should! It's fun and so versatile, especially with Spring upon us and Summer quickly approaching. I've paired the Cloud Border with another stand alone CutUps die, Lacey Butterfly, topped off with a single resin flower. The sentiment is from Simply Said, yet another must-have TCP commodity. I'm tellin' ya, the possibilities are endless with the goodies I've used today, especially when you combine them with yummy papers from My Mind's Eye, no?!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along with Leigh's most awesome sketch!
~Amy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love how you used the stitching for the sketch - looks fantastic.

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute spring card, love your cloud border and all your sewing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...