Pages

For Sale

Saturday, September 22, 2012

{Holla} for TCP Tuesday 228!

This week's TCP  Tuesday challenge is of the color variety: daffodil, olive and navy. My shade of green isn't quite 'olive', but it came from the Echo Park A Boy's Life 6x6 pad, so I went with it. I'm sure you'd recognize that snazzy mustache anywhere (on my blog) 'cause it makes frequent appearances around this joint! Yep, it's my favorite of the CutUps Mustaches, and it's found it's merry match with the bingo card stamp from Build A Bingo and a little Holla from Step Right Up. A few buttons, stars, a bit of Blueberry Divine Twine and it's a wrap, people!

Check in on Lori for all the TCP Tuesday #228 details this week and then over at Alma's on Monday for a wrap up of the challenge along with other fun stuff from The Cat's Pajamas!

2 comments:

wendy said...

wow so creative, love it

Alma de la Rosa said...

You never cease to amaze me with all the different looks you give to a stamp or die. Just so creative all the time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...