Pages

For Sale

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club {Feeling Lucky}

Loving this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch even though circles have a tendency to psych me out. Maybe I'm getting braver, or maybe, just maybe, I'm feeling lucky. LOL.  Either way, I'm happy with the end result.
Once again, I've mixed and matched MFT Die-namics and stamps to create my card. This time around I've used the next to smallest of the Hearts STAX along with the Leaf Filled Flourish to create a 'shamrock', piecing pinched off stems from the flourish to place in front and behind the shamrock. The 100% center, from Off the Chart, covers the pinched stem and adds a little graphic fun to the card.

A trio of black rhinestones frame a portion of the central layer where an embellishment is called for in the sketch, and the sentiment below (love.it.) is from the brand spankin' new set, Inspired by the Wild Wild West.

Speaking of luck, here's wishing a little luck to my son's varsity wrestling team as they compete for a team state title this weekend! Go Panthers! As for me, I'll be back next week. Until then, thanks for stopping by today.
~Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love this! The black and green work so well together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...