Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day {WSC}

Happy weekend, all! I'm popping in with a quick post to share a Mother's Day card I made this morning using this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #123. You can find complete details as well as the original sketch at the MFT blog.


My card uses Front Porch - Spring from the Inspired By line in combination with a sentiment from Sweet Roses. I think the two sets make a lovely couple! I stamped the blossoming branch in Sour Apple ink on coordinating Sour Apple card stock panel, layered on a bright pink Fishtail Flag stamped with my sentiment in Black Licorice and tied it up with a double length of hemp twine.
The black and white diagonal stripe on the right hand side is actually half of the chevron-arrow stamp from Mod Borders (the one on the right of the graphic).

 Here is a peek at the inside, stamped with another sentiment from Sweet Roses on Sour Apple card stock, finished with another Fishtail Flag.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!
~Amy


Here are the MFT products used on today's card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...