Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 16, 2014

MFT Release Rewind Day 2 - Joyful Snowflakes


Welcome to Day 2 of Release Rewind with the latest release from My Favorite Things. The design team is on hand to show you a few more projects using all of those goodies you've just ordered, or are perhaps still considering (in your cart), so be sure to check in at the MFT Blog to see who's sharing today.


I couldn't put away the Pierced Snowflakes just yet. I think they make a beautiful tone on tone background while letting 'joy' pop out center stage.

I finished the inside with a gold snowflake and sentiments built from Merry Messages. So many possible sentiment combos with that stamp set.

I want to close with a BIG thanks for stopping by during release week and for all of your sweet comments, they sincerely warm my heart. Ü

See you soon...
~Amy

11 comments:

Tona said...

I love that snowflake die. I really like how you continued both the snowflake & the gold color on the inside.

Doudou said...

Beautiful card. I love so much thecsnowflake die. Very elegant

Janeen said...

White on white what a pretty way to showcase these snow flakes

Michele said...

Love the cards! I love the snowflakes.

~amy~ said...

I cannot wait for my snowflakes to arrive...gorgeous inspiration!

Rubeena I. said...

beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love those snowflakes.

CrazyStamperJill said...

Gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the interior and exterior.

Jackie said...

That's so pretty. Those snowflakes are lovely.

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, Amy... love that touch of gold on the inside =]

Anonymous said...

Awesome GF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...