Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Administrative Professionals' Day - Thank You!

As is often the case (and I love an excuse to get crafty), I was once again asked to create cards for our Administrative Professionals for their big day this tomorrow. I enlisted the help of my Silhouette Studio software and personal printer.


Use your Silhouette files to print (no cut) customized cards and crafts.


Silhouette files:

Fonts:
Century Schoolbook
Halo Handletter

It's not too late to create a sweet card for the administrative professional in your life!
~Amy

4 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

VERY cool -- just like you, Puffy. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Cah-ute!!
=] M

Jerrie said...

Both cards are fab! I love the toothfairy card where it holds money and old typewriters love them!! I love the red and black too.

Dee said...

The tooth Fairy pillow and card are super neat! The combination of paper and apple with the typewriter really works- it looks like one piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...