Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 24, 2015

SugarPea Designs - Creative Color Challenge

You didn't seriously think I could put away my SugarCut - Welcome Baby onesie just yet, did you?! I used the color palette from the new Creative Color Challenge to blend up a tie-dye onsie that's makin' the grade!

Looks like I could use a bit more of the turquoise color, so maybe this one isn't quite an A+! I've layered my onesie on the SugarCut - Notebook Journal Card and stamped it with a sentiment from Teacher's Pet

I hope you'll take a minute to pop on over to the SugarPea Designs Blog for more inspiration and more details on how YOU can win just by playing along with the Creative Color Challenge!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Sweet card. Love the tie-dyed onsie. I need to practice ink blending.

~amy~ said...

okay, that's the cutest onesie! What a fun Card!

Celeste Goff said...

How absolutely adorable Amy! I love the tie-dye look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...